Set sail with our fearless Captain and Crew on a mission to save the treasure chest from the infamous Plymouth Pirate! But it won’t be easy, mateys! Prepare to follow a treasure map and unleash the power of water cannons to recover the lost treasure.
LIGHTHOUSE HARBOR CRUISE
- Adult (Ages 12+)
- Child (Ages 1-11)
- Infant (Ages under 1)
- Military (Thank you for your service! Please bring your military ID)
- Private Cruise - Call To Book Includes 28 People, Additional people can be added for increased price
- Schools & Camps
- Birthday Parties
- Adult Tour Groups
Explore the historic lighthouses of Plymouth Harbor in MA.
Come aboard, unwind, and appreciate one of the town’s most exquisite natural treasures, Plymouth Harbor. During the journey, the Captain will provide insights into the harbor’s development, spanning from the days of our early settlers to the present.
On the cruise, you will have the opportunity to admire:
• Plymouth Long Beach
• Coastline landmarks both nearby and in the distance
• The Duxbury Pier Lighthouse, affectionately known as the “”Bug Light”” by locals
• Clark’s Island
• Saquish Beach
• Various species of shoreline birdlife
• Commercial fishing vessels
• Many more interesting things!
Time includes embarking and disembarking” and “Boarding will start 5-10 minutes before departure. Please arrive on time as the boat will leave at the scheduled time.