- Owner/Captain: Mark Petitt – USCG 100 G.T. Masters.
- Vessel Name: LOBSTER TALES.
- Boat Specs: 45′ length, 40 ton, diesel powered.
- Passenger Capacity: USCG certified to carry 56 passengers.
- Safety Equipment: Adult and Children’s life jackets, marine electronics.
- Seating: upper and lower deck levels with walk-around bow. Main deck can be enclosed for cool or rainy days.
- Restrooms: 2 modern clean and fully equipped.
- From the West: 495 or 195 to Rte. 44 East to Cape Cod Rte. 3, to Rte. 44 East.
- From the North: 3, to Rte. 44 East.
- From the South: 3, to Rte. 44 East.
Dock is located at the East End of Rte. 44, at 9 Town Wharf, Plymouth Massachusetts. The Plymouth Cruises/Lobster Tales ticket booth is located on Town Wharf across from the Tourist Visitor Information Center.