Pirate Cruise Birthday Party for Kids
- GPS Dock Location: 9 Town Wharf, Plymouth, MA 02360
- Phone: 508-746-5342
- Battle an enemy pirate ship using mighty water cannons.
- Recapture the treasure chest filled with pirate booty.
- Toast your good fortune with buccaneer brew.
- Haul up a lobster trap and see the amazing creatures that live in our ocean.
- Try your luck in the crab race.
- Dance, sing and win prizes.
- Most of all, have some good outdoor fun!
- Pirate hats, face painting, fist-full of treasure, and a toast with buccaneer brew.
- Age Recommendation: Children beginning at age 4 and up to age 10.
- Cost: $13.00 per person – all ages – including all children & adults
$390.00 minimum cost if your group is less than 30 people
You can invite more than 30 people – 50 passengers is the maximum capacity.
- Deposit: $100.00 required – balance due on day of cruise – personal checks, credit and debit cards accepted.
- Arrival: You and your guests should arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time for pirate hats, face painting, boarding and welcome orientation. Sailings depart promptly. We don't want anyone to miss the boat!
- For Birthday Parties: Cake or cupcakes are allowed onboard – remember the paper goods. Due to time limit and actvities onboard, lunch should be arranged before or after the cruise.
- (No alcoholic beverages are allowed to be brought onboard due to MA laws and licensing.)
- Weather: Cruise will sail rain or shine on the protected calm waters of Plymouth Harbor – the main cabin can be enclosed to keep everyone dry and comfortable – heat on board for cooler days.
- Cancellation: Deposit is refundable if cruise is cancelled 14 days prior to date of cruise. If cruise is cancelled, or rescheduled to another date, less than 14 days prior to the date of the cruise, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Reservations: Call 508-746-5342 to speak directly with the crew – Dates are available April through October.
- Souvenirs: “I SURVIVED” Pirate T-Shirts, Bandanas, Swords and Flags available for purchase in advance or at ticket booth on the dock.
- Restrooms: Two clean/modern restrooms on board.
Home :: Pirate
Cruises :: Lobster Excursions :: Ice Cream Cruises :: Wine Tasting Cruises :: Sunset Cruises
Schedule/Calendar :: Photo Gallery :: Testimonials :: About Us/Directions :: Useful Links :: Gift Certificates :: Contact Us